“Protestor shuts down Montreal Bridge.” “Man scales Mount Royal cross.” “Stunt forces evacuation of courtrooms.” “Superheroes take bridges.” “Superheroes on the B.C. Legislature and the Johnson Street Bridge.”
Through a series of spectacular acts of civil disobedience, the Canadian “Dads Army” F4J is using nonviolent resistance to fight the greatest single human rights violation in the Anglo-American world–the way decent, loving fathers are being driven out of the lives of the children who love them and need them.
F4J Canada declared May the “Month of Mayhem” after Prime Minister Paul Martin failed to heed the group’s 40 Day Ultimatum to clean up family law. Shattering Canada’s ethnic and linguistic barrier, Fathers 4 Justice Canada has united both English and Quebecois fathers in struggle.
F4J Canada leader Steve Osborne is the Master of this Mayhem. Osborne joined Glenn on His Side with Glenn Sacks on May 29, 2005.
To learn more, see:
- Events during the ‘Month of Mayhem’
- F4J Canada’s Manifesto
- F4J Canada in Action
- F4J Canada’s Pledge
- The Fathers’ Crusade (New York Times Magazine, 5/8/05)
- Glenn’s endorsement of Fathers 4 Justice tactics–The Future of the American Father (Address to the 2004 Men’s Rights Congress, Washington DC, 6/19/04)
- Glenn’s column In Defense of Spiderman (Cybercast News Service, 11/11/03)
- Glenn’s column Powder Attack on Tony Blair Done in Service of a Just Cause (Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star, 6/20/04)
- U.K. Fathers 4 Justice on His Side: Nonviolent Resistance by British ‘Dads Army’ Rocks UK (2/15/04), Leader of British ‘Dads Army’ Discusses Group’s Rapid Rise, Upcoming Plans (6/22/03)